FS: Custom Mya/Moe Black and White Ebont Lap Steel Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landshark

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Had this custom made 4 years ago, looks and sounds beautiful. Problem is I just do not use it, good news is it looks and feels just like the day I got it, bad news it just sits in the case waiting for someone to play it. New cost would be $2250; Asking with hard case $1899 , or best offer
Thanks
Mya-Moec2sm.jpg

http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/gallerySearchResults.php?size=Tenor&model=Lap%20Steel&backModifier=Black%20%26%20White&backParent=Ebony the third from this link or serial number 273

I bought my wife the Mya-Moe lap steel in this video a few years ago. She will not play it but I've been fiddling with it lately.
I was playing around with it the last few days and found a couple different open tunings that work for me.
Open C = GCEG
Open G = GBDG
Open A = AC#EA

The steel strings and National cone really do give it a great sound.

For the right person, your uke and it's price are a steal.

Last edited:
Another drop on this very special uke $1750 including shipping in US or best offer

I bought my wife the Mya-Moe lap steel in this video a few years ago. She will not play it but I've been fiddling with it lately.

Lol. Is that like the guy that says, "I have this friend, see. And he has VD, see. And he wants to know what to take for it." ;). I've bought a couple ukes for my wife, too, John.

Bob, this ukulele is lovely. Wow. A real musician's instrument.

I'm sorry for barging in with a non-ukulele comment. Any chance you could share the name of that wallpaper in the background in the first shot? I love it.

Beautiful instrument Bob. Do you have the capacity to play us something on it mate?

Wish I could, I thought I would learn this uke better than I have, just too busy with too much going on to donate time to learning the lap steel
Beautiful instrument Bob. Do you have the capacity to play us something on it mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom