Wtb:

Nickie

Reaction score
I recently purchased a hard foam case at Sam Ash Music for my Harmony baritone, but it doesn't fit. Does anyone know where I can get a decent foam case or padded gig bag for it? I only have a few hours of work in the uke, and no money involved so far....

I recently purchased a hard foam case at Sam Ash Music for my Harmony baritone, but it doesn't fit. Does anyone know where I can get a decent foam case or padded gig bag for it? I only have a few hours of work in the uke, and no money involved so far....

I got this gig bag for a lanikai gambler's special baritone. The Harmony we found locally at an antique shop fits. Lanikai makes a foam case too but I don't know what the dimensions are compared to the Sam Ash for that one.

Last edited:
I have that hard foam Lanikai case, and it fits my Harmony baritone perfectly. Definitely recommended!

Gigbag for Harmony

I use a Cordoba Ukulele Gig Bag for mine (I like its light weightness, good amount of padding, pockets, and portability) and use it for other ukuleles as well. If you want something a bit sturdier, I bet their newer Polyfoam cases would fit the Harmony as well. They also have a nice look. Just go to the Cordoba guitar site and look under cases/accessories. Good luck.

Last edited:
Top Bottom