Reno Ukulele Festival

Kanaka916

Reaction score
. . . haven't seen flyers or advertising to this annual event. I think it's scheduled for the 24th thru the 27th of April. Anyone?

I came across that one after posting. Clicked on the link and still not enough info as to what kind of workshops/seminars and who's performing at the nightly concerts. Just seems the focus is more on the upcoming retreat.

The Celebrity Showroom will be featuring Daniel Ho/Gerald Ross on the 26th @ 8 PM and cost is Price $28.00 (plus tax and fees).

It will be my first Ukulele festival. I am pretty excited, so far I've planned out the workshops I'd like to attend three times, only to start again when new instructors are added.

Anyone else going to this?

I'll be there. It's going to be freakinf awesome.

Best lineup I've seen to date!!!!

Sounds good, mds. I'm going to the shows on Friday and Saturday, but any other time....

What workshops are you most looking forward to? I have been talking myself in and out of sitting in on the Daniel Ho ws. Cons:Too crowded, too long, too advanced. Pros: its' Daniel Ho.

So who else is going from UU?

I'll be there Thursday :)

The line up is a real who's who of today's ukulele scene, last addition was Sara Maisel! Wow!

Top Bottom