Pono Pro Classic Baritone For Sale! RBSH-(C)-PC with Hardshell Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

krstringrepair

Reaction score
Aloha,
I have for your consideration a Pono Pro Classic RBSH-PCC. This uke is one of the new Pro Classic models featuring Pono's revamped bracing design and contemporary radiused fingerboard for increased comfort and playability. This ukulele features a golden hued Cedar top sourced from Vancouver Island in British Columbia, a prized wood for its responsiveness and richness of tone. The Cedar is complemented by premium grade Rosewood back and sides, also a classic choice for musicians looking for a focused, dark and robust sounding instrument. John Kitakis of Koolau Ukulele Co. has worked tirelessly to achieve his incredibly high standards in construction as well as sound and these Pro Classics are the pinnacle of that work.
Koa bound top and back, Rosewood faceplate, Ebony fingerboard and bridge, real bone nut and saddle, slotted headstock, gold tuners and a gorgeous abalone rosette!

Retail value of this uke is over $1100, and the uke is in immaculate condition.

I am asking $850 including a new, deluxe hardshell Oahu case.

This is a rare model that is hard to come by, especially for a deal like this.

Feel free to call if you have more questions: 1-808-387-4583
and I can always send more pictures.

Aloha!

IMG_7938.jpg

Email me at Krstringrepair@gmail.com for more pictures, sorry it won't allow me to upload more...I guess the file size is too big. Mahalo!

Last edited:
I might be interested.

When was this purchased ... was this a second from the factory or is it a first? Have you used a humidifier for it? Is shipping included?

I noticed you have several items for sale on EBay.

I see you are new to UU, as I. Welcome.

Last edited:
Thank you for your interest, unfortunately this uke sold on Ebay. I will be posting more specifically for UU soon, so stay posted!!

Mahaol,

Ki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom