Need a cheap stand for your ukes??

Concertina

Reaction score
So I might have mentioned before that I work at GameStop. Today, whilst I was doing a bit of inventory...I realized that I had stashed in the deepest darkest recess of my back room and old Guitar Hero dual guitar stand. We used to sell these many moons ago...but they have since been relegated to the clearance bin.

Anyhow...everyone has a GameStop near them if they live in North America...and this was only about $8. (Sku is 802908...you'd probably have to make them check the computer...I mean seriously...this thing was HIDDEN back there.)

I had to saw the base rod to make it shorter...and I bent the stand pieces in a bit to accommodate the smaller bodies but it works great! It's padded, it's small and it's cheap!

I'll have pictures when my phone quits being a wanker. =D

Pictures!

1609694_10202597446991118_656535046_n.jpg

1530505_10202597446831114_508960272_n.jpg

Nice!!!! :D

Wow, and that's a great price. I'll have to try and find one near me.

I have a Gamestop about a mile down the road. I will check with them....that said, does the stand have two sides....it looks like it is holding two ukes?

Yep...it holds two! And it's nicely padded...has a lock on the top in case you need it.

it says it is adjustable...would this work for a regular size guitar too? I might order one online somewhere else since gamestop by me is out...if it is still cheap enough.

it says it is adjustable...would this work for a regular size guitar too? I might order one online somewhere else since gamestop by me is out...if it is still cheap enough.

It should work for a regular guitar...although I'm not sure if it can hold the weight of two...might be fine for acoustic ones...

The price won't go back up. We don't sell them anymore...that's why the warehouse doesn't have any. There are a few in my district that I'm thinking of going to collect because then I can display my ukes instead of keeping them in their cases.

I just saw some of these on Ebay.

Just found one at my local Gamestop and just recieved the confirmation email to come pick it up. Thanks for the heads up! Great deal for $7.97

Top Bottom