got my shipping notice :)

pixiepurls

Reaction score
HWM Pono Baritone on the way! 2-day shipping today only gets it here Monday does anyone know why that is? I have no issue with it just curious. Wouldn't 2 day mean if it shipped today it would come saturday?

Anyways, I am a little worried about it with the weird hot/cold temps we have been having but SO VERY excited about my first baritone!

Aloha PP,
Call Andrew and ask for a shipping trackin number...808 781-9168 congrat on pono baritone...hope you buy a humidfier from andrew too, just in case

Aloha PP,
Call Andrew and ask for a shipping trackin number...808 781-9168 congrat on pono baritone...hope you buy a humidfier from andrew too, just in case

I was given a number already. I don't need to call them about it, its more a question for fedex or someone who happens to know off hand.

HMS solid wood instruments come with a humidifier by default, according to their site :)

The two days starts from the next day. The way-ay-ting is the hardest part. Hey, sounds like a good verse for a song. ;-)

I just got my shipping notice as well, I took the 2-day shipping to mean two business days. So Friday is one day, and monday is the second day, saturday and sunday don't count for shipping companies unfortunately.

I just got my shipping notice as well, I took the 2-day shipping to mean two business days. So Friday is one day, and monday is the second day, saturday and sunday don't count for shipping companies unfortunately.

Ohhh they are closed saturday? I didn't realize that somehow. that makes sense now that you said it!

Gratz, what ya order?

Ohhh they are closed saturday? I didn't realize that somehow. that makes sense now that you said it!

Gratz, what ya order?

I got a Gretsch Tenor 9120, a pretty big step up from my $50 lanikai. Let us know how you like the Pono bari, it looks great.

HWM Pono Baritone on the way! 2-day shipping today only gets it here Monday does anyone know why that is? I have no issue with it just curious. Wouldn't 2 day mean if it shipped today it would come saturday?

Anyways, I am a little worried about it with the weird hot/cold temps we have been having but SO VERY excited about my first baritone!

Congrats on the new uke!

Yeah, unless you pay extra for Saturday delivery, which isn't always an option. It's kind of embarrassing that I know this. :eek:

It's like we're tracking Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. :)

The waiting all weekend part kinda sucks though. :(

Top Bottom