Lanikai STEQ

I was thinking about buy one of those a month ago but everybody seems to be out of stock.

I can't believe I found it. Everywhere was out of that and the LU-21TE models... Locally, all the music places were down to just a couple painted Mahalo Sopranos.

I can't believe I found it. Everywhere was out of that and the LU-21TE models... Locally, all the music places were down to just a couple painted Mahalo Sopranos.

Did you order online or did you call them? I called and talked to someone there a few weeks ago and he didn't have that ukulele in stock, in spite of what it appeared like in the online store.

Gobes, I am going to call them today, since they say that they ship in 24 - 48 hours and they have not responded to my email... Everywhere else has a date for them now - APRIL 4 :wallbash:

So I am assuming they are on the same wait... I am a little upset now...

Yeah, previously all of the sites were saying that they'd be in yesterday, 2/4. Now I all the sites say that they expect them on 4/7.

That's why I called that store a month ago. I was surprised that they appeared to have some when every other place was sold out. Since it's a real store I thought that it might be possible that they had one out on the floor but that wasn't the case.

They probably haven't charged your credit card. They should have let you know if they didn't have one though. I would definitely give them a call.

Top Bottom