Songs to Cover!!

allijahsage

Reaction score
Does anybody know of any really good songs to cover (sing and play uke) that aren't cliche and overdone? Im looking to learn some new ones. Baritone or soprano uke works

How about we start by trying to define what you mean by: "really good songs to cover (sing and play uke) that aren't cliche and overdone?"

Does anybody know of any really good songs to cover (sing and play uke) that aren't cliche and overdone? Im looking to learn some new ones. Baritone or soprano uke works

easy. pick a song, search youtube for it, if you can't find any covers then your gold :p

really any songs that people like to play. im just looking for something new :)

I don't agree that you need to find songs others don't cover & tabs aren't readily available to get new material that is fresh to you & your friends. A lot of the covers on Youtube get hardly any viewers anyway.

A song like "The Universe is Laughing" comes to mind. I might like Guggenheim Grotto, but I can't expect others to know them. There are tons of good songs to suit different tastes, especially indie rock/pop. Search YouTube for their simple video (just a uke on this one) ... & lots of places for chords, tabs, lyrics. I use Ultimate Guitar Tab (also uke) & Chordie. You can browse for ideas. Have fun ...

Top Bottom