Kauaians

Mikasai

Reaction score
Jus curious who else lives on Kauai and what part of this small rock you stay. Represent!

I wish I did. I went there last year for vacation and fell in love with the place. I liked that the locals thought I was local. heheh I hate looking like a tourist.

polihale1_sm.jpg

Me at Polihale Beach

Yep. You sure look local in that picture! hehehehe

I wish I did. I went there last year for vacation and fell in love with the place. I liked that the locals thought I was local. heheh I hate looking like a tourist.

polihale1_sm.jpg

Me at Polihale Beach

Aw, my favorite place I have ever been is Kauai (Poipu to be specific). My mom has a timeshare and we go every year in April or May. Can't wait to get there this year now that I have discovered my passion for the ukulele since our last trip.

We were on Kauai last year and saw a cop drive by fast with his lights on. A mile or so up the road we saw him going a lot slower, still with his lights on. Turns out he was called to herd a couple of stray cows along the roadside.

But, no, we don't live there.

No, don't live there...but spent a lot of time. Hiked the Kalalau trail many times, hiked Waimea canyon, Camped at Secret beach, Polihale, Anini and Kokee. Fell in love two or three times. Met a lot of locals around Kilauea and jammed a lot of tunes.

My favorite island....Kauai no ka oi !!

I was about to head down to the bottom of the page and click quick reply as soon as I saw the question till I saw this post:

Ukulele Underground is based on Kauai

I learned that from watching the UU Undies Awards :)

Top Bottom