Land of the Lost!

YES! I can't wait for this movie. Reminds me of wearing husky Toughskins, having a rusty lunchbox and riding my Evel Knievel bike to school.

Awe, man...you had the Evel Knievel bike? I'm jealous! I had one of those crappy Huffy Desperado bikes with the banana seat, ape-hanger handlebars, and streamers.

19465218.jpg

I did have a 6 Million Dollar man lunchbox though!

imagegen

Ah...those were the days!

I have to admit I thought Holly was hot. Do you remember Cha-Ka?

I so wanted the evil bike. I also wanted the green machine but I only got a big wheel. I did have the Evil and six million dollar man lunch boxes. Man I miss lunch boxes. Except I always forgot to take my thermos out after school. What about SSP's. At least that's what I thought they were called. I had evil's bike that had a launcher that you crank up or you could use a rip cord.

I have to admit I thought Holly was hot. Do you remember Cha-Ka?

I so wanted the evil bike. I also wanted the green machine but I only got a big wheel. I did have the Evil and six million dollar man lunch boxes. Man I miss lunch boxes. Except I always forgot to take my thermos out after school. What about SSP's. At least that's what I thought they were called. I had evil's bike that had a launcher that you crank up or you could use a rip cord.

I think most boys watching Land of the Lost had a crush on Holly. :D I had a crush on her...and that blond girl on the Electric Company! Anywho...

I remember my friend had the green machine, and he made fun of me because I too had the big wheel. Until my mom ran over it with her car. :( Then it was my squished wheel.

I had the Evel bike launcher too! He had many visits with my cousin's Barbie dolls. If you know what I mean. :love:

Atlanta had "The World of Sid and Marty Croft" a major trippy park . So sad it closed before I got to go. Dr. Shrinker Dr. Shrinker he's a mad man with an evil mind. R.I.P. Billy Barty. Captain Kool and the Kongs, Wonder Bug and Sigmund the Sea monster. Remember when kid shows were mostly a Sat morning thing? Then on would come THE SOUL TRAIN! Bandstand!

Atlanta had "The World of Sid and Marty Croft" a major trippy park . So sad it closed before I got to go. Dr. Shrinker Dr. Shrinker he's a mad man with an evil mind. R.I.P. Billy Barty. Captain Kool and the Kongs, Wonder Bug and Sigmund the Sea monster. Remember when kid shows were mostly a Sat morning thing? Then on would come THE SOUL TRAIN! Bandstand!

I wish I could take a time machine back to those days. The days of high adventure. I when we talk about Croft Puppets, I mean "High". LOL

I loved the Wild Boy and Bigfoot tv show too! It was a 6 Million Dollar Man spin-off if I remember correctly.

Whoa, totally news to me ! You mean with sleezstaks and the pylons and the giant strawberries and those redneck ape-people?

Yes, hoosierhiver. They have a moving coming out in the near future!

Okay, I just saw Land of The Lost! It is hilarious and all around funny. A couple of bits make you understand why its PG13 in case your bringing the kinders. Enjoy!

I saw the movie and it is hilarious. Another will ferrrel movie and typical fashion with some stupid parts and it is totally random. I swear you must be on some heavy drugs to write a script like that and the story line is pretty retarded but it still has some great one liners in it.

Top Bottom