Adding to a fellow UUer's reputation!

means i gave it to you, so u return it :D

naw means u are more loved.. i guess? haha

did they leave a reason?

I heard that Obama is going to use UU rep points to replace the dollar if there's a serious market collapse. Instead of returning to a gold standard, banks can come to senior UU members when they want to issue a bond:cheers:.

Green Rep- You've done well, here's a pat on the back, thanks for contributing to the community.
Red Rep- You've done not-so well, and have probably rubbed someone the wrong way. Don't do it again.
Grey Rep- Someone with insufficient reputation has given you a rep, but their's doesn't count because they have been disenfranchised due to their neg reps.

I'm not too sure on the grey rep, but I believe that's how it works. But in any case, it looks like you've made a positive contribution to the community, so a big HIGH FIVE to you!

means i gave it to you, so u return it :D

naw means u are more loved.. i guess? haha

did they leave a reason?

Being more loved is a great thing!

The reason was "Great advice, re: Wedding gigs."

I heard that Obama is going to use UU rep points to replace the dollar if there's a serious market collapse. Instead of returning to a gold standard, banks can come to senior UU members when they want to issue a bond:cheers:.

I've added to your bank. :cheers:

Green Rep- You've done well, here's a pat on the back, thanks for contributing to the community.
Red Rep- You've done not-so well, and have probably rubbed someone the wrong way. Don't do it again.
Grey Rep- Someone with insufficient reputation has given you a rep, but their's doesn't count because they have been disenfranchised due to their neg reps.

I'm not too sure on the grey rep, but I believe that's how it works. But in any case, it looks like you've made a positive contribution to the community, so a big HIGH FIVE to you!

Thanks for the breakdown. I'm a little red/green color blind. :eek:

The reason was "Great advice, re: Wedding gigs."

I think that was me. :eek:

When I see a particularly useful contribution to the boards, I like to add rep. It does seem that a lot of folks don't know about the reputation system though.

JJ

i agree...there should be some kind of guide to reputation thread or something

Top Bottom