Replying to a PM

bariukish

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I have just spent about an hour trying to answer a PM. When I complete the draft of the answer and hit the tab to send, I get the message that I cannot send because I am not logged in. I log in (again)and now my reply is gone and I have to re-write the response. I'm a long way from being a computer genius but if someone has a simple answer to what I'm doing wrong I would sincerely appreciate it. Tks.

I have just spent about an hour trying to answer a PM. When I complete the draft of the answer and hit the tab to send, I get the message that I cannot send because I am not logged in. I log in (again)and now my reply is gone and I have to re-write the response. I'm a long way from being a computer genius but if someone has a simple answer to what I'm doing wrong I would sincerely appreciate it. Tks.

Are you able to send your message once you log in? If you are, then your question is really about how to stay logged in, so make sure you're logged in before you write your message, and there's a little box you can check during the log-in process to keep you logged in for the next time you're on the site. If you aren't able to send your response to a PM after you log in, what happens?

I always write my long PMs, emails, Amazon reviews, and forum posts in any word processor for exactly the reason you mention, bariukish, then just cut and paste in. That has happened to me before, too.

I always write my long PMs, emails, Amazon reviews, and forum posts in any word processor for exactly the reason you mention, bariukish, then just cut and paste in. That has happened to me before, too.
I'm too lazy for that, so I just copy before hitting send. I stay logged in all the time as well, and leave this tab open. It would appear to the casual user that I'm on here 24/7, but I'm not. :D

Top Bottom