Good day for uke playing

dkcrown

UU+
Reaction score
Ahhhh, Spring on Olde Cape Cod. Patti Page, the dunes, the sea and the sand, fried clams. Sigh.... Oh yeah, and the freezing temperatures, 6-10 inches of snow, blizzard conditions, 60-70 mph gusts, trees down, etc. I think you get the real picture. No Currier and Ives here! I was playing my MB "plugged in" this morning until we lost power for 2 1/2 hours. Just got it back on, for now. Still blowing like crazy.

Will someone please tell Mother Nature that it is supposed to be Spring! I say "uncle".:mad:

Yep, it's pretty nasty here too, the wind is really blowing and it is barely 60 degrees outside.
The sand was really blowing when I walked at the beach this morning.

Another Cape Cod Uke guy here. This Winter has been extreme. No motorcycle riding, no hiking,
ten pounds of extra weight, enough........!

Another Cape Cod Uke guy here. This Winter has been extreme. No motorcycle riding, no hiking,
ten pounds of extra weight, enough........!

I figured as much with a username of WashAshore. I am a wash-a-shore as well. All of my kids were born here, so even though I think of them as Cape Codders, they are not "third generation" and are technically wash-a-shores.

Top Bottom