FS: Timms Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtiestkidever

Reaction score
FS: Timms Soprano $499 shipped

All solid mahogany soprano ukulele built by Luthier Ken Timms. He reproduces the main features of the classic Martin Style "0" made in the years between 1920 to 1950's. It has all of the features and benefits of a vintage Martin soprano uke without all of the headaches associated with old instruments.

As described by Ken himself:

"Solid mahogany one piece back front and Neck ... "Ebony" fretboard with Styrene marker dots (The original Style 0 fretboard was Rosewood with Ivoroid dots)...Martin Spec: Dovetail Neck Joint.... ...Arched/Domed Back....Ebony Saddle and Nut.... Traditional French polish finish to give that vintage look"

Amazing volume and resonance. Two Small dings on edge (one is pictured) and some scratches but nothing major and nothing that affects sound. Comes with Stagg hard case.

PRICE REDUCED: $449 + free shipping to CONUS

IMG_2717.jpgIMG_2718.jpgIMG_2720.jpgIMG_2723.jpg

Last edited:
Bueller?...Bueller?...Bueller?...

Man these things were selling like hotcakes about a month ago. Oh well. There are far worst fates than owning a Timms soprano for a bit longer.

Price drop again. Last one. Might just end up keeping this beauty.

$499 shipped to CONUS.

$449 shipped to CONUS.

Price is firm.

If there is interest I can post more current pics.

I've never seen one of these for sale for more than 5 minutes! What's going on?!

If I had the money...

THIS UKE IS SOLD how do I know? cause I bought it

YES.....a good uke being sold to a good guy from a good guy..........all is good with the universe now. Congrats Trevor and dirtestkidever

Ahh, all is right with the world again. I couldn't understand how this hadn't sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom