Creating a Uke Tab site

Would you like a tab site like Ultimate Guitar (see post)?

• Yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

xPhoeNIX

Reaction score
Ok, so I know I am new here but I have a cool idea.

The current tab forum is a pretty good place to find tabs, but I have a better idea. I am a web designer and developer student looking to just use some of my skills. I would love to make a site similar to Ultimate Guitar but want your opinions if you would use it!

I want to get an idea if anyone would love a site that is easier to navigate and work with. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to kill any community here. I would just like to build a site that will make things smoother, linking back here for tutorials and information.

If you vote no, don't be ashamed! Leave a reason for the vote; this is just a simple post to determine if the community would like a site or not.

Last edited:
I think that's a fantastic idea... a master site for uke tabs. Don't get me wrong, the forum is great for tabs as well but I feel that sometimes I'm looking all over for just one tab. It'd be great to have a single best place to look.

There are uke tab sites out there already. The reason we didn't create a real section like that is because guitar tab sites get shut down every day by the riaa. We didn't want to risk being shut down because of one section.

I see, thank you for shedding light on to that subject... I had no idea OLGA had gotten pegged. Its been a few years since I have looked up tabs, not just figured them out myself.

Top Bottom