Cool Down - Slightly Stoopid

Totally uke'able. I have no idea who Slightly Stoopid is (although I know a few people who would fit that description), so nothing has been ruined. Who knows, maybe I will hear the original and be like, Aw man, you totally ruined Russ_Buss for me.

lolz, thanks mctrmtmrcmtmayoliciousmrctmt.

Great tune Russ,,, and i see your enjoying a champions breakfest,,,hahah
It got me think'n back When i was a young bloke and leading a life (that i thought at the time to be righteous) i liv'd on a tin of Milo for 2 weeks,, when i wanted to eat,, i ate it by the spoonful,, when i wanted to drink,,, i'd mix up either a hot or cold Milo,,,Mmmmmmm Milo,, the other breakfast of champions,,,:rolleyes:

dudddde. i love slightly stupid and this was a sweet cover. mad props bro.

thanks Fred!

Great tune Russ,,, and i see your enjoying a champions breakfest,,,hahah
It got me think'n back When i was a young bloke and leading a life (that i thought at the time to be righteous) i liv'd on a tin of Milo for 2 weeks,, when i wanted to eat,, i ate it by the spoonful,, when i wanted to drink,,, i'd mix up either a hot or cold Milo,,,Mmmmmmm Milo,, the other breakfast of champions,,,:rolleyes:

Thanks DJ! i don't think we have Milo here. we do have something called Ovaltine which might be the equivalent. good stuff!

i cant see what chords hes playing. Do yall know by any chance? i can figure out the rest if i konw that. they look pretty easy.

Top Bottom