FS: Collings UT2sb - Mahogany tenor sunburst, like new condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telperion

Reaction score
SOLD: Collings UT2sb - Mahogany tenor sunburst, like new condition

So, my UAS grew completely out of control over the last few months, and now it's time to face reality again. I fell so in love with Collings' ukuleles, that I ended up purchasing several in a short span, knowing that I couldn't possibly keep them all. I purchased this particular one new from Acoustic Music Works on January 27, 2014, but just a few days later had an opportunity to buy a maple UT3 second hand. I've almost exclusively played the maple uke since I got it, so this UT2sb has virtually no play at all. It's a lovely instrument, with a very rich, lush tone. Nicely figured mahogany is highlighted by a deep and gorgeous sunburst finish - signature Collings for sure. Faux tortoise body binding on top and back. Black and white top purfling and rosette. Rosewood bridge, fretboard, and headstock overlay. Peghed 4:1 geared tuners. Included in the sale is the original Collings hardshell case, registration card and original purchase receipt.

As stated, this ukulele is in like new condition, with no damage, dings, or scratches. Also,while I have not played the instrument much, I have been very diligent about keeping it humidified and protected in its case. It still has the factory installed Savarez 150R strings, and I will include an Oasis ukulele humidifier. This ukulele has a list price of $2600, and dealer MAP of $2340, which is what I paid before shipping. I am offering this UT2sb for the total price of $SOLD, inclusive of shipping/insurance within the CONUS. I will use a very fast rate to ensure minimal time in transit.

Please get in touch with any questions you might have. Thanks for looking! (more pics to follow in next couple of posts, too)

-Steve

UT2sb Front Full.jpgUT2sb Back Full.jpgUT2sb Top.jpgUT2sb w_UU Sign.jpg

Last edited:
This is a great deal on a great Uke! I vouch for the quality and sound of the Uke and also the seller.

Somebody will be very very happy when they buy this one. Collings aren't getting any cheaper and this is a couple of months old? Its New.

I already have one just like it, well maybe darker. hahaha

Good luck with the sale Steve, you'll make another friend.

Oh my goodness. Thankfully, I have my 'forever uke', a Collings UT2 - K, so I think I can resist this. But I cannot imagine a better uke.

Great deal Steve. If I was looking for a Collings UT2-SB, I would buy yours ASAP.
(But, I have a Collings UT2-SB.)

Almost thankful in don't have the dough otherwise it might be impossible to resist. I'll be shocked if somebody doesn't jump on this very quickly (and put an end to my suffering ;-).

PM to you sent !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom