FS: Collings UC-2 Concert Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leigh Coates

Reaction score
I have decided to sell my wonderful Collings UC-2 concert uke. It is a 2012 model, and I purchased it new from The 12th Fret in Toronto, Canada for $1,440.00. It has been stored in it's case, properly humidified, and has seldom left my music room. It has no scratches or dings and looks new.

Like so many of us, I find that I have just too much gear, and I'm trying to shrink my instrument footprint. This is my most expensive instrument, so I decided to let it go. I find that I am playing my satin finished Mya-Moe concert most of the time. I have this vision of me playing and owning only one ukulele of each size... and this is my first step towards that vision. So, although I love this instrument I guess I love my Mya-Moe more.

This is a wonderful, all Honduran mahogany ukulele with a radiused rosewood fretboard, gloss finish, tortoiseshell binding, and peg-heds tuners.

I would like $1000.00 plus actual shipping. I will go to the post office and get quotes for shipping to various places, and once I have that info I will post it to this thread.

More pictures will follow this post.

UC2note.jpgUC2g.jpg

I just got back from the Post Office. Shipping in Canada will be $45.00 and to the USA will be $70.00. Both of these include $1000.00 insurance.

Picking it up in Saskatoon would be free!

I hate selling things, and I love this uke; so if this sale drags on I can predict pulling this ad and keeping it. But the rational side of my brain is making me do this :>)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom