LoPrinzi Cherry Concert Ukulele With Pod Case (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevs-the-name

Reaction score
NOW SOLD

Gorgeous LoPrinzi Cherry Concert uke. Made to order spring 2013 by master luthier Augustino LoPrinzi and his daughter Donna. The ukulele has a really nice clean open tone that you get from cherry wood. It has that playable lean fast LoPrinzi neck and of course flawless craftsmanship.

There is one tiny ding just under the bridge where there is a minuscule chip in the finish. It's barely noticeable though.

Selling with quality pod case

List price is $600. You can't get these in the UK though so to get one new is $80 postage and about £100 in customs charges. And the case would be another £30

* Solid Cherry - Top, Sides & Back
* Rosewood Fingerboard
* Mother of pearl position markers
* Satin natural finish
* Worth clear strings
* Pod case

Also listed on ebay, would rather sell here for lower price!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221406166768&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
So sorry you must sell this. i have a LoP cherry tenor, and I'll vouch they are superb instruments. Someone will get a great Uke for a good price here.

Stop doing this to me Kevin! I have only recently ordered a custom made concert, so seeing this thread is a bit like (for UK people of a certain age) Jim Bowen on Bullseye saying "here's what you could have won...":)

Oh gosh, so wish I had the funds right now, would have this in a twink from you.....UK ukes tend to be quite sparsely available and this one is lovely, but I am saving for a baritone now, having spent a load recently on an Eastman 615 mandolin..........blast this UAS and MAS!

Ah Steve, how are you!

You'd like this you know!!!!!

Ps. I'm still after that (your) KCM...��

Thanks guys for your support. This is a lovely uke. It's slightly smaller than a standard Concert body, and has a very bright open sound. Very similar to soprano.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom