FS: KoAloha Concert Sllimline with Misi Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katz-in-Boots

Reaction score
Bought this over a year ago, played it for a few weeks but find I much prefer my Kanile'a sound.

I would like $1000 AUD for it (it cost me $1000 USD) + postage (Which I am guessing would be around $85 overseas, not sure within Australia)

This was advertised originally as; " ...this is a NON Production Custom Concert Slimline model.... one of a kind... Only Slim Concert in the WORLD." It is definitely slimmer than my other ukes but thicker than a Kala Travel Tenor.

It is in excellent condition, the only faults being 3 x small indentations in the back which do not break the high gloss surface. I can see no scratches, chips or other flaws. The friction tuners hold it in tune for months.

The sound is bright & loud (esp considering its size) The slim line makes it very comfortable & easy to play.

Just that I have my eye on another Kanile's concert to string low G.

PM me with questions.

View attachment 65445View attachment 65444View attachment 65443View attachment 65446View attachment 65447

More Photos: picture #4 shows the slight indentations I mentioned.

View attachment 65449View attachment 65448View attachment 65450View attachment 65452View attachment 65451

I've photographed it with my Kanile'a Concert & hubbie's Mahalo Smiley Soprano to give you an idea of the length & thickness of it in comparison. It is that bit shorter than the Kanile'a, as well as having a slightly narrower width at the nut.

Comes with its original hardcase which fits its smaller size well. The case does have some scratches on it, probably from the other cases it was stacked against.

Last edited:
Aloha Katz-in-Boots!
I remember selling you that piece before I opened my own store over a year ago.

Good luck with your sales and I am sure you will find a buyer since that is still the only slim concert to date that I know of!

Wow! Who knew the seller would turn out to be a fellow UUer?

Ukulelelab, are you able to shed any light on why KoAloha made this one-off, or any further background on it?

Wow! Who knew the seller would turn out to be a fellow UUer?

Ukulelelab, are you able to shed any light on why KoAloha made this one-off, or any further background on it?

The main reason why they made it was for a test to see how it sounds. Since it was a little after they put the slimline tenor into production.

I think they didn't make it a production model since it would mean they would need to make another mold just for that model and the demand wouldn't be much as the tenor.

So fellow UUers, that would make this piece very rare for years to come!

Gosh, I wish you lived in the states, Katz.

Superb uke.

hehehee, now you know how I feel when I have to convert currency & factor in shipping. It all adds up.

According to Paypal's currency conversion, $1000AUD = $962US, so maybe that makes it more tempting to my US friends???
Of course, if you want to pay me $1000US I'd be happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom