Anyone Have Strings FS?

Kyle23

Reaction score
I'm looking for some concert strings and before I go on ebay. I'd rather support a member of these forums before I go buy from someone else. Not looking for anything specific, but please no Aquila BioNylons lol, I'm trying to upgrade from them and I really hate them to be honest. I can pay with paypal also.

I have two sets of Southcoast LL-NW sets that are not going to work for the banjo uke I got them for. For a concert these would give an Eb linear tuning. Let me know if you're interested.

I have two sets of Southcoast LL-NW sets that are not going to work for the banjo uke I got them for. For a concert these would give an Eb linear tuning. Let me know if you're interested.

I'm not familiar with that tuning to be honest. All I really know is the common GCEA.

Before you go to Ebay, check Juststrings.com honestly they are the cheapest around for strings!

I just ordered strings from elderly.com and the prices are very good and shipping is fast too.

I'm not familiar with that tuning to be honest. All I really know is the common GCEA.

It's the same, just higher. :p seriously, you'd play it the same way as what you know, it'll just sound higher - actually since its a low Bb it would sound higher and lower at the same time. I got it for low G or low A tuning on my tenor but the low G is too fat for the uke. But if that's not your bag, go to Southcoast and get what you like. They take PayPal.

Andrew at HMSbtold me if you buy 5 sets then shipping is free.

Top Bottom