New Original Baritone Ukulele Song

Zoë Bestel

Reaction score
Tiny bit of self promotion (sorry) but I'd love to see what you think. This is my new official music vid for my new single, Nobody Knows, off my new album, Sir Lucas and the Moon - it's all newness and I'm rather excitied ;) The vids all trippy and blurry and glowy and things and if you have a minute to check it out I will send you virtual hugs and cake.

Thank you so much!

You can also get this track for FREEEEE if you sign up to Team Bestel (my mailing list). Click here ;)

Last edited:
Nice one Zoë - congratulations!

That's beautiful Zoë, love your voice so much..
Ordered a copy of Sir Lucas and the Moon :)

Based on the snippets, I'm torn between Listen, Nobody Knows, Butterflies and Winter Song as fave.
All the best with the album, thanks for sharing the link or I may have missed this.

That's beautiful Zoë, love your voice so much..
Ordered a copy of Sir Lucas and the Moon :)

Based on the snippets, I'm torn between Listen, Nobody Knows, Butterflies and Winter Song as fave.
All the best with the album, thanks for sharing the link or I may have missed this.

Thank you so much! Wow :D

Oooh, Winter Song seems to be quite the favourite ;D

I've just packaged up your CD and it'll be in the post today so you should get it in the next couple of days - thank you so, so much! You've just made my day :3

Tiny bit of self promotion (sorry) but I'd love to see what you think. This is my new official music vid for my new single, Nobody Knows, off my new album, Sir Lucas and the Moon - it's all newness and I'm rather excitied ;) The vids all trippy and blurry and glowy and things and if you have a minute to check it out I will send you virtual hugs and cake.

Thank you so much!

You can also get this track for FREEEEE if you sign up to Team Bestel (my mailing list). Click here ;)

Thanks for the video. Enjoyed it very much. Great vocals and playing. Well done!

Cool Zoe, real dreamy and soulful. Drewy Likey!

Hey Zoe, I just looked at your website ANd listened to the album clips. Beautiful....AND you're only 16?? You have an awesome voice and playing style!

Last edited:
Top Bottom