Got my new ukulele flag

dkcrown

UU+
Reaction score
Quite awhile ago I posted this thread http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?29935-Ukulele-flags about finding a ukulele flag to fly on my flagpole. I never did find one that I liked, and kind of forgot about it. I have a yardarm on my flag pole so in addition to Old Glory, I fly the Cape Cod flag, and just to keep the neighbors guessing, a Jolly Roger.

But my girlfriend mildly objected to the Jolly Roger, for reasons I won't get into(old boyfriend), so I decided to have a flag made. Turnaround time was less than a week and the cost was moderate. I just had one made for myself and have no plans to sell them, so I hope the good folks at Kamaka don't sue me and look at is as free advertising from a satisfied customer. I really like the look of their logo and think it looks just peachy on a flag. Time to replace the other two as they are getting a little tattered. Old Glory is 4' x 6' and the other two are 3' x 5'.

Last edited:
sweet!

Our flag here

1014081_518867071514597_88738566_n.jpg

Oh no! We have moved beyond brand loyalty to literal flag-waving! ;). I wonder what the yardarm would look like if we all had to fly flags of our builders?

Reminds me of the luthier jersey talk from a while back. I'm still waiting for those to come out. Until then I'll have to wear my t-shirts.

Oh no! We have moved beyond brand loyalty to literal flag-waving! ;). I wonder what the yardarm would look like if we all had to fly flags of our builders?

Reminds me of the luthier jersey talk from a while back. I'm still waiting for those to come out. Until then I'll have to wear my t-shirts.

You know CJ, my house would look like the United Nations if I flew a flag for all of the different brands of ukes I have owned. :) As I said before, I just like the look of the Kamaka logo. Simple and classy.

My first choice would have been Chuck's Moore Bettah wahine, but given all of the problems he has had with people copying his inlay designs, I didn't want to bug him for permission to use it on a flag for myself.

Top Bottom