My Kamaka has arrived!

upskydowncloud

Reaction score
Finally! I've been waiting for this for a long, long time. I'd been saving for ages thinking I'd never be able to afford this uke. My family surprised me an ordered it last year for Christmas. It's finally here so I thought I'd share some photos of my new Kamaka HF-3!

Specification:
4A Premium koa
Ebony fingerboard and bridge
Mother of pearl marker dots

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Finally! I've been waiting for this for a long, long time. I'd been saving for ages thinking I'd never be able to afford this uke. My family surprised me an ordered it last year for Christmas. It's finally here so I thought I'd share some photos of my new Kamaka HF-3!

Specification:
4A Premium koa
Ebony fingerboard and bridge
Mother of pearl marker dots

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

GOD! That is gorgeous!!!

That koa is something else, how does it sound?

Sweet!
I'm currently selling my mint Kamaka concert HF-2 to buy an HF-3. Kamaka makes a premium ukulele.

GOD! That is gorgeous!!!

That koa is something else, how does it sound?

I love it! I'll try and get a video in the next few weeks so you can see! I've joined the Kamaka Klub, thanks for making it!

Thanks for all the nice comments guys.

That is some gorgeous koa! (And a beautifully understated design.)

loving it man..im saving up my pennies to buy a new uke too

Ameritage. They're about 250-300 dollars.

Dang! I guess after the high price of such an upgraded Kamaka and the UK's most excellent VAT taxes, a case of that price seems like chump change. And here, you have me, thinking that ProTec cases were among the best of the best.

Congrats on the superb instrument. I know the feeling and its great. Give it the love it deserves.

I think the HF-3 Tenors are $980 on Kamaka's website

WOW. That's a lot less than I though it would be. I can't afford it now...but at least I have some hope!

Top Bottom