Question On Selling My Kamaka Soprano

mangorockfish

Reaction score
I am going to be selling my Gold Label Kamaka Soprano shortly. I'm not really cool at posting pictures. I could probably get it done but would rather email or text them. Would someone looking for something like this uke be ok with receiving pic like this or would I be better of trying to post them? Thanks.

Posting them is no more difficult then attaching them to an email, is it? It would also help to sell if you used a decent camera instead of posting or emailing blurry cell phone picts. (texting them)

Posting photos here is actually easier than emailing them and will generate far more interest than a text ad. I think good photos do more to sell and instrument than anything else. You are doing yourself a great disservice by not posting photos here.

Posting photos here is actually easier than emailing them and will generate far more interest than a text ad. I think good photos do more to sell and instrument than anything else. You are doing yourself a great disservice by not posting photos here.

I've had trouble posting images here too, and found it more difficult then email BUT thats because you simply already know how to do it for your email and here its done slightly differently.

Which part are you having trouble with? I am sure we can help you :)

I link to pics on fickr but I've found I can't link to a very big size, which is frustrating so its probably better to upload it directly.

I believe one of the keys to posting here on UU, is to re-size your photo to something more manageable. The pictures my camera takes are around 6+ megs big which is about a 4' x 4' photo, size wise. I re-size them to 600 x 900 or so, crop as needed, and they become about 300k. I've never once had a problem uploading a picture to UU.

Top Bottom