WTB: Spruce top tenor uke (especially a Collings)

Eclectichick

Reaction score
Hello good people,

I don't know what I was thinking when I sold my Collings tenor uke with Sitka top a few months ago... As it turns out, spruce is my top wood of choice, and that Collings hit the sweet spot for me.

If you've got a spruce topped tenor for sale--Collings or otherwise--please do sent me a note along with your asking price, shipped to Houston, TX. I've got an all mahogany Covered Bridge tenor I'd be willing to offer as trade/partial trade, if that would interest you.

Thanks in advance!

There's a used Collings tenor with Adirondack spruce/rosewood body for sale at Fleamarketmusic.com. Click on the Marketplace tab and scroll down.

I just sent a PM.

I have for sale a Pono Pro Classic Slot Head with cutaway, solid sides and back are red Wiawa wood with a spruce top. The "WOW" factor on this ukulele is a solid 10. If intested contact me for price.

I have for sale a Pono Pro Classic Slot Head with cutaway, solid sides and back are red Wiawa wood with a spruce top. The "WOW" factor on this ukulele is a solid 10. If intested contact me for price.

I just picked up the same uke and agree on the Wow factor. And the sustain and clarity is amazing.

Breedlove makes a nice spruce top tenor that sells for about $900-$1,000.

And there is a new EIR body / Spruce top Kinnard listed over on FMM for $1,750.

Last edited:
Do you still have this? How about some pics?

Thanks so very much for all the offers and leads! Many pardons for my delay in reply, but please do know I'm grateful :) I hope to make a decision very soon. Thanks again!

Top Bottom