WTB: Replacement baritone under $100 for niece (see photo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeguam

Reaction score

My niece is a freshman in college, living in the dorm and came home to this one night. No one wants to confess to the mishap, so I'm trying to help her get a cheap replacement.

Liking for something under $100, like a Cordoba, Kala or Lanikai baritone.

Thanks for viewing!

Bummer! Check the UU marketplace - there's a Kala for sale right now.

Last edited:
I bought a Cordoba baritone recently from this seller, and I love it! Free shipping:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cordoba-20B...185?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35d4560e19
This looks like a really good find. You always get more bang for your buck buying used. The free shipping will more than make up for the extra $9. :)

I looked at the ding on the back binding, doesn't look like it affects the structure in any way, and it won't even be visible from the front. Given her dorm situation, I'd say a ding is the least of her worries. :eek:

BTW, tell her she can use her destroyed one as a wall hanger, or to make a clock or lamp with. :)

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the information and suggestions.

A couple of my other family members chipped in some money and we were able to order the Cordoba 20BM Baritone from theukulelesite.com brand new! This was the exact model I wanted to get her since Christmas to upgrade her Lanikai (horrible intonation and tuning issues), just couldn't round up the funds. Its unfortunate that this happened to her Lanikai, but real glad she now will have a better instrument.

Thanks again, closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom