Guess what I got from Jerry at Boat Paddle today...

OldePhart

Reaction score
...go ahead...guess!

Congrats!!!!Pictures please and you can go paddling now. I bet its beautiful as can be and importantly sounds incredible.

I too like boat paddle's work, let's have the pictures then

Well...what I got was.....pictures!

progress3a[2].jpgprogress4a[2].jpg

All done but the finish (oil) and setup. He said it will probably be ready Monday or so...

John

Well...what I got was.....pictures!

All done but the finish (oil) and setup. He said it will probably be ready Monday or so...

John

Congratulations in advance! It looks from the pictures like it still needs the tuning machines to be installed on the headstock.

Ooh la la! Imagine how stunning it will be with the finish!!

Congratulations John !!! I really love the mandolin-like body design of that tenor; I bet it sounds fantastic. Please post pictures and a review after receiving it.

Jealous! Love the Boat Paddles. One day, maybe.

Congrats!!!

If I were you John, I'd spend the extra money and get tuners. ;)

Looks great, hope you get it in your hands soon

Congrats, another stunner from Boat Paddle

that's a snazzy b-paddle uke, j.

WOW! I wasn't expecting it to look that nice! There are some interesting and tasteful design elements there. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Jerry's work keeps getting better and better. I hope you love your new BP as much as I love mine.

I love LoVe LOVE my two BP ukes (one tenor and one concert). They are my go-to ukes.

I hope that you will like yours as much as I do mine!

That's mighty nice John, built well I'm sure. Here's my foray into the mandolele world, from Vietnam, tenor, solid spruce top, solid curly maple body, not very good construction, but beautiful design and finish. Won it on an eBay auction for $51 US. Took some work by Brad from Anacapa/U-Space to set it up.

u9 Mando-Uke.jpg

Top Bottom