Had my first Ukulele lesson today!!

pixiepurls

Reaction score
It was really fun, great teacher. I've been in a slump and not really worked on anything for about a week and needed some focus and help. It was really good timing, I got as far as I could on my own.

I have lots of new chords to learn and a good way to learn them, along with some new strum patterns!

So glad I did it, for anyone who has been learning on their own and hit a slump, try a lesson! I signed up for 4 more :)

I also got some strap buttons put on the bottom of my ukulele's, and a plain black strap until I can afford my fancy-bling-gaudy one :D

Great to hear that, thanks for sharing! I take it this was a local lesson? I remember your dream strap, still think you could make one that's just as good if not better for being your own. :D

Great to hear that, thanks for sharing! I take it this was a local lesson? I remember your dream strap, still think you could make one that's just as good if not better for being your own. :D

Yes local shop! Loads of Ukulele's, very cool place. Nice setup too.

Lucky you! So far I've mostly found people who say something along the lines of "I play guitar; I guess I could teach uke". :(

Great that you've found a local place to get good quality help! I'm in the same boat with the others (like below quote) and would love to find a ukulele teacher.

Lucky you! So far I've mostly found people who say something along the lines of "I play guitar; I guess I could teach uke". :(

Top Bottom