Looking for Trade!

BigD

Reaction score
I have an Lanikai LQA-TCA that im in the process of trying to trade for another tenor. As most of you know there was a lot of these for sale as blems on ebay, this was NOT sold as a blem, just simply an overstock item that was sold at a discount. Its in good shape there are a few small marks, mainly around the outside border, nothing serious or having anything to do with the actual structural integrety of the uke. More than anything i just do not care for the spruce top, like i stated not long ago in a post its just not for me and ive had a really hard time bonding with the instrument and its my only tenor at the moment which is driving me mad!! Its a great stage ukulele, it is in my opinion great looking it really really stands out in a crowd. It has the fishman pickup, ill leave it to you guys to look up the details on the official Lanikai sight if you are interested!! Im really open to any offers people, im more than willing to put in an extra 50-70 bucks for something thats an upgrade as well! Thank You! Pictures are coming!!Shoot me a PM!!

Last edited:
i also just put some koaloha golds on her and they are by far the best on it ive heard yet!!

thisll be my first and last time bumpin this, any kind of offer of any sort shoot me a pm, it just really kills me havin a uke sit around and not be played,lemme know and good day!

Top Bottom