A sister on the way for Honu Tapa

Dan Uke

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I am fortunate to have a Moore Bettah Ukulele, Honu Tapa and since it's very masculine, this one has a softer motif, a Flower Tapa. Perfect to pass on to my son and daughter.

Quoting Rob Base, "It takes two to make a thing go right. It takes two to make it out of sight"

Front.jpgBack.jpgHeadstock.jpg

Awesome! :drool:

Hey Dan, I have lot of catching up to do, including having children. The gypsy uke is still out there for me down the line some time.

It is lovely, congratulations. I am happy for you - very jealous - but happy for you. :)

Very nice! Congrats! I thought your kids were really young. Are you playing the long game with this?

super nice, d.

my kid gets a lanakai.

Haha...good one Chuck..I tend to lean your way.... :)
but again so nice,could you ever do a slotted headstock with that same type of inlay covering the whole faceplate...that would be interesting...but maybe not.... :)

Stan was hoping it was a concert....
congrats brother Daniel...other than the solid headstock just like ours....
Congrats Danny, it looks awesome..wow wow......hey everyone is getting them, oh no wheres mine :(

Congrats Danny, it looks awesome..wow wow......hey everyone is getting them, oh no wheres mine :(

Hey Stan do you know something I don't know? concert coming....haha :)

Haha. I'm using very slow curing glue. It won't be playable for at least 5 or 10 years. It'll be a closet queen until then.
Just trying to keep you honest Daniel! ;)

haha,good one again Chuck....

here is one, tell Stan to sit in the sun once a day(today temp in the low 80's no rain) and he could get a Concert Moore Bettah too....:)

Hey Stan do you know something I don't know? concert coming....haha :)

oh everyone is getting one, I am so jealous :) congrats to all the new MB owners.... and yes Chuckie I play mine daily too, first to reach for brah...
now you guys know how I fell in love with mine with the sweetest tone.... I will be praying :) Yes Len the sun is too hot now, but i will be waiting by my door in the sun for mine...;)

Haha. I'm using very slow curing glue. It won't be playable for at least 5 or 10 years. It'll be a closet queen until then.
Just trying to keep you honest Daniel! ;)

It's all good...it'll appreciate in value and I'll give this uke instead of buying them a car. I don't mind at all since the skull uke is mine too!!! Woo Hoo, 2 ukes at one time! haha

Congraz Daniel!! So happy for you :) oh I'm jealous too coz it's a milo/spruce MBU...

Is Stan getting a concert soon??... Hooray!!!

Top Bottom