Squirrel Nut Zippers - "Anything But Love"

Concertina

Reaction score
My favorite song by SNZ. I tried a few times to learn it on guitar...but I think it works better on the ukulele. =) I also tried to play this on some of my nicer ukes...but the little blue Mahalo just sounded the best (even though I flubbed some of the chords hehe). And the silly voice is because that's how she always sounds to me...that odd 40's warble...

Nice cover! Your voice works really well on this.

I love SNZ! I've covered two of their songs for the Seasons: Hell and Meant To Be. One of these days you and I should do a collaboration of Put A Lid On It.

I just realized this post could make it seem like I only know HOT!, but I have all of their albums, even the EPs only available at shows. I really loved this band.

Nice cover! Your voice works really well on this.

I love SNZ! I've covered two of their songs for the Seasons: Hell and Meant To Be. One of these days you and I should do a collaboration of Put A Lid On It.

I just realized this post could make it seem like I only know HOT!, but I have all of their albums, even the EPs only available at shows. I really loved this band.

I saw your Meant To Be video! It was great! ANY TIME you want to collab Put a Lid On It...I am soooo down.

Put A Lid On It would be a great song for a uke!

Very nice job! The voice you used was perfect for the song, I think....

Very nice job! The voice you used was perfect for the song, I think....

Thanks =) I have a whole list of their songs I want to do. I keep feeling of like I should save my recording of for the Seasons though lol

Top Bottom