Residential Ukulele Workshop Weekend,. Somerset

Jon Bennett

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Jon Bennett (www.ukuleleoxford.com) and we're running a residential Ukulele Workshop Weekend at Halsway Manor, Nr Crowcombe, Somerset, from 4-6 July. It's a beautiful old Tudor mansion/hotel with great food and accommodation. We'll be running technical classes as well as singing sessions, suitable for all ages. And really not expensive at all! Have a look at http://www.halswaymanor.org.uk/ for more details or contact me at Jon.Bennett@dsl.pipex.com 01865 769206

Residential Ukulele Workshop in Somerset, July 2014

Hi, I'm Jon Bennett (www.ukuleleoxford.com) and we're running a residential Ukulele Workshop Weekend at Halsway Manor, Nr Crowcombe, Somerset, from 4-6 July. It's a beautiful old Tudor mansion/hotel with great food and accommodation. We'll be running technical classes as well as singing sessions, suitable for all ages. And really not expensive at all! Have a look at http://www.halswaymanor.org.uk/ for more details or contact me at Jon.Bennett@dsl.pipex.com 01865 769206

Residential Ukulele Workshop in Somerset, July 2014

Hi Jon,

Welcome to Ukulele Underground (UU).

Great video there!

I would love to attend the workshop, but I am on the wrong side of the Atlantic :(

Looks like it will be lots of fun though, I hope you get many people to attend and have a great turnout.

Best of luck with the workshop, and see you around here in the UU forum...

-Booli

I think this belongs "Shameless Self Promotion"....see forum at bottom of the forums....

Residential Ukulele Workshop

I think this belongs "Shameless Self Promotion"....see forum at bottom of the forums....

Yes, I thought (deeply) about this, but then realised that this is not actually self-promotion, but rather a sharing caring loving gift to the world. It's also not a gig, but communal hug, an out-of-body experience for those wishing to escape the reality of their humdrum existence. It's not shameless; it's exultant and proud. Now, if you had a "pretentious twaddle" section , that might be something else....

Looks like a beautiful venue. Were I on your side of the world, I might well be interested in attending. Highly doubt that I would have ever known about this opportunity had it been relegated to a sub forum called "Shameless Self Promotion." Didn't even know it existed; probably not well enough promoted.

Well, it's somewhere between Shameless Self Promotion and Regional Get-Togethers. At any rate, there should only be one thread created, no matter the sub-forum. I've merged all your threads into one thread and moved it into Regional Get-Togethers. Good luck!

Top Bottom