"Bring the Song" Covers

Thanks, Russ!

I can't wait to hear covers that aren't the result of my own song-mangling (guys, why *not* do them all?), but in the meantime, my second attempt was at Wishes. (This is addictive).

Well technically this is more of a collaboration than a cover. I couldn't bring myself to mess with the essential Deachiness of this work of art, so I pulled the Yoppettes off of their current project and set them loose singing backup and left the lead vocal, ukulele and video unscathed.

You Gave Me This Song - Deach and the Yoppettes

Wow!! That was too cool! Thanks Yoppy!!

Deach, looks like your song has touched a lot of people :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXlMBCqRCk8
03c9264b06944953c9e5151ccbb183cc2g.jpg

I love the sig!! Sign me up as a walker. I can't run with all my ukes.
The cover was great, too!

03c9264b06944953c9e5151ccbb183cc2g.jpg

I love the sig!! Sign me up as a walker. I can't run with all my ukes.
The cover was great, too!

My plan is to make a T-shirt, but I'm having difficulties getting the Iron-on to work. Here is the image if you wanna give it a try...

Get Martin to sponser the race and it can be called the "Martin 5K"

(rim-shot!):smileybounce:

That's actually why I went with 5k :D That is what I love about this place, my humor is not wasted!

:biglaugh:

Here is Deach's song #8 For Dad covered by me.

KEN

Ukulele: a so-called musical instrument which, when listened to, you cannot tell whether one is playing on it or just monkeying with it. - Will Rogers

Figures.

This guy "Ukibert Humperdinck" must have lived on the "LOST" island, because he went back into time and did a cover of my Chimp song in 1967. Here it is.

Top Bottom