LoPrinzi Model A Mahogany Baritone Uke on ebay

sixwatergrog

Reaction score
If this is not the right place to post this, let me know, but I wanted to make you all aware of this nice LoPrinzi baritone uke for sale on ebay for $499. (paid $685 for it last Christmas).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LoPrinzi-Model-A-Baritone-Ukulele-/251498109481?pt=Guitar&hash=item3a8e749a29

My wife has both a Pono and a LoPrinzi baritone uke, and although the LoPrinzi has a better overall sound, the Pono is nice enough for her needs and we've realized the Pono is actually more suited to the style of music we play. She doesn't play typical "ukulele music", but plays baritone uke with a plectrum to backup oldtime fiddle tunes, and the Pono has a slightly narrower fretboard, more conducive to high-speed pick strumming on these oldtime reels.

In addition, and I don't necessarily agree with this, she feels like someone of her novice to intermediate playing ability isn't deserving of such a top-level instrument. She almost feels embarrassed playing the LoPrinzi at jams, so she has been using the Pono instead and is wanting to sell the LoPrinzi to someone who will play it properly and do it justice.

Proceeds from the sale of the LoPrinzi will be used to purchase a tenor guitar to be used in the DGBE tuning, perhaps even more suited for the oldtime rhythm accompaniment than a baritone uke is.

Good luck! Purchasing directly may also an option if you contact me. sixwatergrog (at) gmail
dot com.
Cheers

Attachments

• loprinziuke.jpg
    loprinziuke.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 29
Top Bottom