Ukulele Camp?

Spud1$

Reaction score
I want to go to Ukulele camp this summer. I have the first 3 weeks of August off and would love an intensive boot camp type uke experience. I have been practicing for 8 months and although I've improved I really need some guidance. Also I'm 55 years old and I just don't have the same dexterity or memory I once had, not to mention I have no musical background. Sorry for such a long story. Is there any thing like this out there somewhere?

Last edited:
I'd check with the Tampa Bay Uke Club. They have some folks that could come up and do a weekend if you could organize it.

One of the big ones is in Port Townsend, WA, but it's in early September. I just got back from one in the Columbia River Gorge, Menucha, and it was a hoot. There are others around; depends on how much travel you are willing to do and how much money you have to spend ...

The September Port Townsend Ukulele Festival is already sold out. They have a great line-up but only room for 140 participants.

Last edited:
Well I don't have much money but I love to travel, lol. I'll just keep checking the get together sand see what comes up. Thanks :)

Top Bottom