2 Ukulele Books - New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crnazz

Reaction score
Up for sale are 2 ukulele books in MINT condition - never used. They both come with accompanying CDs, none of which have ever been played. In fact, the seal is not broken on any of the packaging for them.

Just one left!

-The Complete Idiot's Guide to Rock Hits for Ukulele (Alfred Music Publishing) (186 pages and 2 CDs)) - $12 shipped and paypal’d

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I don't want to derail a sales thread, but I do think its fundamentally wrong to advertise payment to be made as a Paypal "gift" -firstly, its not a gift, so thats a fraud for a start, and secondly, a buyer loses all Paypal protection if paying by "gift". The UU marketplace should not, in my opinion, be supporting sales by sellers demanding Paypal "gift" payments as this is just wrong in several ways. :( If you want extra money for postage then say so, don't misuse the paypal "gift" in this way.

I don't want to derail a sales thread....

Welcome, Crnazz to the UU forum. Sorry, but someone should have warned you about the Marketplace police here. They catch just about everything and aren't shy when it comes to letting you know about it.:rulez: I actually agree that it isn't the best practice to urge the use of PayPal gift in the item listing, but geez, there are better ways of handling these things. I see way too many times where people jump to scold someone in a thread, telling people to, "read the rules," or making accusations of fraud. This "PayPal gift" topic could have easily been discussed separately in a thread of it's own, or the OP could have been sent a private message, or (if something is particularly egregious) contact a moderator.

Good luck selling your books, Crnazz.

Last edited:
Welcome, Crnazz to the UU forum. Sorry, but someone should have warned you about the Marketplace police here. They catch just about everything and aren't shy when it comes to letting you know about it.:rulez: I actually agree that it isn't the best practice to urge the use of PayPal gift in the item listing, but geez, there are better ways of handling these things. I see way too many times where people jump to scold someone in a thread, telling people to, "read the rules," or making accusations of fraud. This "PayPal gift" topic could have easily been discussed separately in a thread of it's own, or the OP could have been sent a private message, or (if something is particularly egregious) contact a moderator.

I certainly was not rude , but asking people to basically gift you money, lose any Paypal protection they might have had, and lie about a commercial transaction doesn't make for a comfortable or pleasant Marketplace and is not a practice which should be openly promoted- I would also say that its perhaps not best form to post adverts within your first 2 posts on a forum without even introducing yourself, and not read the stickies about adverts in the Marketplace, really. As for opening another thread on it, well why? The problem was in this thread, so why open another one? Rather confront the actual situation than run around posting threads on it in other subforums well away from the problem. The OP very blatantly and openly asked for payment by Paypal Gift and I replied with my opinion equally openly. Demanding Paypal Gift payments for a commercial transaction is not something anyone should be doing in commercial situations.

Thanks! I appreciate the input. I get it and I'm good with it. :cool:

Sometimes, "honesty without sensitivity is brutality" unknown

geezzzzz I feel like crap now.
Sorry and my apologies. I will certainly do things differently next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom