The $3 Reverb clip-on tuner is back!

mds725

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Reverb.com is offering its clip-on tuner again for $3, limit one per buyer. This offer may be through Facebook, but you can try going to the website http://reverb.com and search for "tuner."

Last edited:
its always there, just not always advertised. I think ths is a good tuner, more precise than my snarks.

I bought one around the first of the year and it's still working great! Definitely a good buy. May buy another one so I have one for each uke. They are cheap enough so why not?

It looks nice but they don't recognize Canada as a legitimate place to ship to so I'll have to pass.

I bought one of these from Reverb a month or so ago. So far, it's got very high marks from me. It is simple, accurate and has nice bright colors and only one button.

The tuner that this replaced had 6 buttons, a built in metronome and cost quite a bit more. It also had a monochromatic display and the buttons were tiny. I thought that the increased functionality would be a winner, but I was wrong.

I bought one of these from Reverb a month or so ago. So far, it's got very high marks from me. It is simple, accurate and has nice bright colors and only one button.

The tuner that this replaced had 6 buttons, a built in metronome and cost quite a bit more. It also had a monochromatic display and the buttons were tiny. I thought that the increased functionality would be a winner, but I was wrong.

With these type of simple devices more buttons is usually a really bad sign.

Will they let you order another one? Or do they blacklist you after the first one?

It looks like it's limited to 1 per order, or at least you are not prevented from purchasing another up until the "buy now" button gets pushed.

I bought a second one. No problem.
How long between orders? I bought one when I first heard about them several months ago. I tried again today and it went through and they confirmed my payment.

If they were going to be strict about it, I'd think they would have some database comparison script to see who's ordered one before (I used the same email addy so that would be easy to tell) and reject the payment/order.

How long does it take to ship,bought one on 4/9 still waiting?

Mine took like a week

Mine have shown up one day after the projected delivery date. Maybe a little over a week. Worth it for sure.

They won't sell to Canadians. :(

Got mine today. A little disappointed it doesn't have an off feature? Just turn it on and wait 3 minutes for it to go off??

Top Bottom