refurbished xbox 360

Yes... had it about a year with no problems, but be sure to get one of the newer ones with the HDMI plug. Good luck :)

why is the hdmi port so important?

I'm a fan of refurbished hardware. I always buy refurbs if I have the choice. At least you know it has all the bugs worked out of it, and it's cheaper too. I don't really care if there are scratches on the chassis - that's just cosmetic.

The HDMI port lets you hook it up to an HD tv. Even if you don't have an HD tv, you might as well get the one with the port just in case. Especially if there is no price difference.

Also the ones with HDMI ports are newer versions... they supposedly fixed the "3 red ring of death" problems on the newer ones. If you get the black version, I think they all have the HDMI port, but the white ones, you need to check.

Good luck.

Thanks! Where did you get yours from? Gamestop?

Wut the fun.....
Anyways....
I bought a refurbished ipod online and it totally bugged out on me within 2 weeks of me ordering it....
That being in mind, I just bit the bullet and bought a new 360...
You honestly cant go wrong with new, and it'll last you a million times more than a refurbished....
Dont be in a hurry if you dont got the funds, save up for a new one, trust me, life will be so much easier for you when you get the Red Ring in 5 years than 5 weeks:)

Top Bottom