WTB : Baritone uke

Condor

Reaction score
I am keen to add a baritone uke to my ever-growing collection and before I head off to Omega Music again, I thought I would ask if anyone in the UK or EU had a decent baritone they were wanting to sell. Preferably not laminate. Please PM me if you have one for sale.

I have a Mahogany Pono Baritone Uke ... will PM you.

I got your Baritone

Hi,
I have a very special baritone made by Dave Webber of Vancouver, Canada. It is in pristine (new) condition, but just does nor get played enough. The cause is my recent acquisition of a custom baritone by Dave Talisma.
Anyhow this uke is constructed of premium Koa back and sides and Engleman Spruce face. Currently strung with Liviing Waters strings, which are awesome,
This is not a bargain uke, Original cost last year was $1700 with shipping. Note X bracing on face make this A GREAT SOUNDING durable uke.
I will let it go for $1400. Please ask for pictures and sound sample, if seriously interested. bobmyers@tampabay.rr,com.
Thanks, Bob

Sounds fantastic bobmyers, wish I had such funds available, but I don't! Hopefully will have a bari sometime soon though, albeit not as fancy as yours. Someone will be lucky to buy that uke.

Top Bottom