Strings and Beyond - 15% Discount Sale

Ukulele Eddie

Reaction score
There is a 15% sale at Strings and Beyond. Just enter code APRILFOOLS (yes, the code really does work). I just stocked up on more Aquila Reds. Although they are already on sale, the coupon provided a further 15% discount. Free shipping on orders over $35 for those who might really need to stock up. ;-)

You can go straight to their web site here.

Ukulele Eddie

P.S. Or, if you click on the referral link here, I will get referral points.

Thanks for this. Just placed an order!

thanks for sharing

thanks for sharing

I have to apologize for making a thread to the same sale.

I did not see this one that Ukulele Eddie had created like 4 hrs before I made my thread yesterday, over in the 'Links & Videos' section.

Ukulele Eddie, your post has much better info than mine.

So please realize that I am not trying to step on anybody's toes here, and maybe you can see that great minds think alike?

I am so sorry. :(

Ha, don't be silly. No worries at all. Better that more people saw it and maybe realized some savings! I guess we're both enablers when its comes to SCO! ;-)

Ha, don't be silly. No worries at all. Better that more people saw it and maybe realized some savings! I guess we're both enablers when its comes to SCO! ;-)

Thanks for being so gracious.

Ha Ha! I was hoping you'd reply something about SCO!

Are 'we' the enablers or are these string vendors the enablers?

well, in terms of 'eating my own dog food' since I also created that duplicate thread for this sale...

Ukulele Eddie, I used your referral link so you can get credit for this one.

The SAME strings are $21 @ Strings by Mail, $24.99 @ Kala, & $19.57 @ Just Strings, but at Strings and Beyond these were on SALE for $15.49, and then with the 15% off on top of that it almost makes the shipping cost a wash, and they were STILL cheaper than the other vendors...

I thought I'd share my latest:

Your Order
ItemCost
1 Aquila 68U Thundergut 4 String Set GDAE Bass Ukulele Strings
$15.49
Subtotal:$15.49
Shipping:$3.95
Tax:$0.00
15% savings:-$2.32
Total:$17.12

They should be here by WED April 16th - Yippie!

well, in terms of 'eating my own dog food' since I also created that duplicate thread for this sale...

Ukulele Eddie, I used your referral link so you can get credit for this one.

Nice savings! And mucho thanks for the referral, you enabler you! ;-)

Top Bottom