KoAloha 'Opios (former KoAlana) are in!

ukulelelab

Reaction score
Aloha UU Members,

Ukulele Lab got a limited stock of KoAloha 'Opios in stock!

Please message me for details since these won't last!

I am offering these for;
Soprano $410 including shipping & gig bag
Concert $450 including shipping & gig bag

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

You can check them out on my website!
http://www.ukulelelab.com/product/koaloha-opio

Thank you,
Isaac

Last edited:
they have a nicer looking bridge than my newer Koaloha tenor!~ when will the tenors be in?

Are they made with a one piece or two piece top? My Koalana concert is a two piece top and separates down the middle in the winter time unless bathed in humidity. In the summer it is fine and has a superlative sound.

they have a nicer looking bridge than my newer Koaloha tenor!~ when will the tenors be in?

They are not planning on building tenors for the 'Opio line. I think they are just going to stick with Soprano and Concert for now.

Are they made with a one piece or two piece top? My Koalana concert is a two piece top and separates down the middle in the winter time unless bathed in humidity. In the summer it is fine and has a superlative sound.

They are 2pc book matched top and back.
Actually, the KoAlana had book match splitting issues on numerous occasions so they stopped production on those to figure out the problem.
The issue was the humidity in Thailand and certain woods were "green" (not fully stable) causing the wood movement.

The new 'Opios has been remedied of that issue, and the factory in Thailand has been improved and they made it humidity controlled (hence the delay and stop of production)

SO, these new 'Opios should not have those issues. Ofcourse, you should still take care of like any other solid instrument though.

Top Bottom