Hey Seasonistas - I want to know your real name

UkeyDave

Reaction score
Hey Seasonistas,

I realised a while ago that lots of people comment on my videos and on many occasions I don't know the real first names of people who comments.
So if you have UU username that doesn't have your name in it and feel able to share your name with me please just post your first name in this thread.
I wonder how many I can memorise?
Thanks you Seasonista friends.
:D

Hello Dave (if that's your real name) my name is Ryan and I'm a ukaholic. Thank you for letting me share.

I don't have my name in my UU username but it's in my YT username which is in my sig file, so Geoff

Last edited:
My real names Lenny Kravitz but I use the pseudonym 'Benny Crabsticks' for obvious reasons.

I'm Maria! But I think that's pretty common knowledge. I always endeavor to hide my real name but Google won't let be be so shady...

��

My info is all in my signature. It used to not have my first name, but I added it for exactly this reason.
Wendy, UkeCan1 here and on YouTube, also Uke Can 2! duo (YT: UkeCanTwo) with FiL.

I highly encourage others to put this stuff in your signature - it really helps us get to know each other and connect.
I'd love for folks to also post their YouTube channels, if the name is significantly different from your UU handle.

And yes, I strongly encourage everyone who's willing to come join our Seasonista Facebook page, where you can see most people's "real identities" and we have both a pinned post and a document where we list people's multiple identities to facilitate our interactions. www.facebook.com/groups/Seasonistas

(UkeyDave has already let me know he doesn't plan to join us there, and I'm sure there are others who also prefer to keep things here. But for those who are willing, I find it helps the connections a lot!)

Great thread, Dave! Thanks for starting it.

- Wendy

No prizes for guessing my name.

My info is all in my signature. It used to not have my first name, but I added it for exactly this reason.
Wendy, UkeCan1 here and on YouTube, also Uke Can 2! duo (YT: UkeCanTwo) with FiL.

I highly encourage others to put this stuff in your signature - it really helps us get to know each other and connect.
I'd love for folks to also post their YouTube channels, if the name is significantly different from your UU handle.

And yes, I strongly encourage everyone who's willing to come join our Seasonista Facebook page, where you can see most people's "real identities" and we have both a pinned post and a document where we list people's multiple identities to facilitate our interactions. www.facebook.com/groups/Seasonistas

(UkeyDave has already let me know he doesn't plan to join us there, and I'm sure there are others who also prefer to keep things here. But for those who are willing, I find it helps the connections a lot!)

Great thread, Dave! Thanks for starting it.

- Wendy
Thanks Wendy. My plan is to attempt to memorise everyones name on here that I come into contact with. Yes, everyone. Gulp.

You will just have to guess my real name
Here's an interesting fact for you John. If my great great grandmother had married the man who spawned my great grandfather in 1885, then my name would be David John Sargent and we would share surnames. As for the scurrilous Mr Sargent - can you guess his first name. Yep, it was JOHN. :) All perfectly true stuff. Its a small world eh?

Here's an interesting fact for you John. If my great great grandmother had married the man who spawned my great grandfather in 1885, then my name would be David John Sargent and we would share surnames. As for the scurrilous Mr Sargent - can you guess his first name. Yep, it was JOHN. :) All perfectly true stuff. Its a small world eh?

If he were to come back from the grave, he might say "Uke, I am your father"

For more on scurrilous Sargent's, refer to the manual http://www.amazon.com/Saw-Dust-Leon...657&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=sawdust+len+sargent

Last edited:
Top Bottom