Issue Three of Ukulele Player is online

Pippin

Reaction score
Hi Gang:

Issue Three of Ukulele Player Magazine is online. We have another Kala give-away and you don't need to submit your name again if you entered last time. We will roll the names over.

The magazine has a review of Pohaku Koa Concert and an interview with Peter Hurney. We have a review of the Ohana CK-50G and we have a review of the Kala Mango tenor... A feature on Bosko & Honey and a feature on Greg Hawkes (of The Cars fame). Lots more....

http://www.tricornpublications.com/uke_player.htm

WOOOOO! it was good man! like always keep em come'n!

Excellent read. Thanks.

Another great issue!!! Thanks...I especially liked the article about diminished chords, I always enjoy playing them as they add a certain flair to a tune. Also thanks for the Greg Hawkes interview...need to pick up that CD!
Pete

Hey, I'm following you on twitter but it looks like you haven't tweeted about issue 3.

Sorry about that. My wife handles the Twitter account. She is our marketing person. I just logged-on and posted about the magazine and the Kala Uke give-away.

I have an advertising man, too. That leaves me free to do the planning of the magazine and interviews. I am also a photographer and many of the images you see in the magazine were shot by me (all the ukes, for example).

Top Bottom