Reaction score
Covered Bridge Koa Cedar top Tenor

Koa back and sides
Western red cedar top
Mahogany neck with Rosewood fret board and bridge
Kauai sand rosette and fret markers,Tortoise binding
Bone nut and saddle,Peghed tuners and strung with Worth strings

List Date: 4/20/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Covered Bridge Koa Cedar top Tenor
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: Covered Bridge Koa Cedar top Tenor

Beautiful tenor guys! My Covered Bridge Cedar top tenor has a great clear, warm sound. I'm sure this one does also.

Beautiful tenor guys! My Covered Bridge Cedar top tenor has a great clear, warm sound. I'm sure this one does also.

This is a bit too funny. I was joking around about you selling me yours. You said I could always just get one from Perry. Budget has been blown and I will be very happy with the Howlet, but this one here is so nice................

This is a bit too funny. I was joking around about you selling me yours. You said I could always just get one from Perry. Budget has been blown and I will be very happy with the Howlet, but this one here is so nice................

Hey Slow down on the UAS, Dave ... and leave a bit of something for the rest of us! LOL

Looking forward to the jam on Wednesday night!

Another handsome CB uke. I will definitely get another after I've rotated a few more brands through my rotating uke program.

Hey Slow down on the UAS, Dave ... and leave a bit of something for the rest of us! LOL

Looking forward to the jam on Wednesday night!

I am just trying to keep up with you and your UAS, it's hard!!!
Wednesday at Corktown will be a blast, unlease your Pono 'hog.

I am just trying to keep up with you and your UAS, it's hard!!!
Wednesday at Corktown will be a blast, unlease your Pono 'hog.

LOL ... that was pretty funny! Got my eye on another Pono ... need to strum!

Another Pono. You have not even listed the third one you just bought in your signature.

I think that is against forum rules or something. New ukes must be listed before anymore new ukes are purchased.

Who ever buys this i am sure will be very happy perry and terry make beautiful sounding and looking ukes. I have a CB with 2 more on the way thats how much i like them

Top Bottom