"Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue" with ARANJUEZ Strings

I never get tired of FFT. Your version is one of the best I've heard.
Thanks.

Sir that was a delight to listen to thank you....

I have a Mainland mahogany tenor & after hearing that sound I've been trying to find a supplier of ARANJUEZ ukulele strings here in the United Kingdom.

I would be grateful if you can inform me of the full name & type of your strings & where you purchased them from please.

Regards.

Mike

This was just plain fun listening to. I have to pull out my version and see where it differs because mine doesn't sound that way. It couldn't be my playing, could it? :confused::rolleyes: :eek:

I also liked the sound of those strings. Was there a specific model number or style and do you know if they are only sold in Asia?

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Love your arrangement! We play that song a lot in our uke club and I want to implement some of your flourishes to make the song less boring. Thanks!

Are those the Rainbow Aranjuez? Can't find a description on 'em. Are they nylon or fluoros?

Are those the Rainbow Aranjuez? Can't find a description on 'em. Are they nylon or fluoros?

I'm trying to obtain a set of Aranjuez strings for my tenor uke but having no luck. Do you know if the strings used are adapted guitar strings as I can't even find any information on Aranjuez Uke strings....

Help appreciated...

Muy bueno, otra canción por favor

I'm trying to obtain a set of Aranjuez strings for my tenor uke but having no luck. Do you know if the strings used are adapted guitar strings as I can't even find any information on Aranjuez Uke strings....

Help appreciated...

Did a google and came up with this but still not enough info. Aranjuez makes no mention of uke strings on their site. There are a number of postings regarding Aranjuez strings and to my recollection, nothing about Uke string sets.

Top Bottom