Our First Gig

Ukejenny

Reaction score
My ukulele group has been asked to play and sing at Back When Day, sponsored by the historical village in town. We will be playing in the old country store and I have about 11 songs mapped out for us to play. Hymns, and older songs that will fit in with the back when theme.

The people in my group have been so good about wanting to get out there and do something in public. I'm so proud of them and for them. We have even ordered some T shirts for the event.

So, please send up some good thoughts for the UBA this Saturday.

I happen to have a direct line to the big uke kohona in the sky and your wish for all good things has been sent.

Good stuff, way to get involved.

Sounds like big fun. I am sure ya'll will do great.

I need to find someone who will have friends/family there to help record a few of the songs. T-shirts are in and they turned out well. Heading out to rehearse in a bit.

I also had lunch with some folks from the Tennessee Valley Ukulele Club and we are tossing around the idea of having a Ukefest next September. Fun stuff going on in Alabama!

Totally forgot to add my thanks - Thank you, gang, for the support!!! The ohana at Ukulele Underground has helped give me the guidance and confidence to do this stuff!

Sounds really fun. Have a wonderful time.

Had a great performance and they all did great! We played for about 45 minutes. The setting was kind of cool, inside this old country store with huge saw blades and stuff hanging on the walls. We have videos made on iPads but I haven't gotten them yet. I'll upload a video as soon as I get one.

Top Bottom