Nud!

Uncle Leroy

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
IMG_0022.jpg

Well, I gotta say it. I love this Uke! I have spent the last three days playing this guy through my Fender Blues Junior amp and it is just a blast.
The uke is beautifully built and the action and intonation are spot on. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. If you play plugged in, this is a great uke. It is chambered so it does actually have some unplugged volume. Playing early in the morning while your significant other or offspring are still sleeping is easily doable.
I am :D with this uke.

View attachment 66104

Well, I gotta say it. I love this Uke! I have spent the last three days playing this guy through my Fender Blues Junior amp and it is just a blast.
The uke is beautifully built and the action and intonation are spot on. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. If you play plugged in, this is a great uke. It is chambered so it does actually have some unplugged volume. Playing early in the morning while your significant other or offspring are still sleeping is easily doable.
I am :D with this uke.

super cool ukulele, can you make a video playing it a bit?

Pixiepurls,

I will make a video review in the next couple of days. Lately my daytime job has been killing me. I will get on it soon.

Top Bottom