Thanks, Dominator!

Captain Google

Ukulele Captain
Reaction score
You and your custom spruce top tenor have provided me with copious amounts of entertainment and inspiration. That, combined with your awesome tabbing skills, makes you one of the coolest people in the UU family. So, thanks!

You and your custom spruce top tenor have provided me with copious amounts of entertainment and inspiration. That, combined with your awesome tabbing skills, makes you one of the coolest people in the UU family. So, thanks!

Well, thanks so much. I'm glad you and the others are finding the tabs helpfull. Your post has a special meaning since I just had a scare and spent the last couple of days in the hospital. But all appears to be good. The last time I went in with similar issues they cracked me open and re-did my plumbing. Thanks to the man that wasn't necessary this time.

I also wanted to say thanks Dom! Also, I'll have a vid for you real soon!

yeh those tabs are CHOICE
1 of the main influences to learning the ukulele

Dito on this post! File Dominator under "very cool"....thanks for your continuous uke input....e.lo....

Well, thanks so much. I'm glad you and the others are finding the tabs helpfull. Your post has a special meaning since I just had a scare and spent the last couple of days in the hospital. But all appears to be good. The last time I went in with similar issues they cracked me open and re-did my plumbing. Thanks to the man that wasn't necessary this time.

Hope you're okay Dom. I second everything everyone's said.

Thanks everbody for your comments and well wishes. I'm about to head out to gig with the rock band which is about as good a therapy as any. We are unleashing a new original tune tonight that is a real barn burner.

Thanks everbody for your comments and well wishes. I'm about to head out to gig with the rock band which is about as good a therapy as any. We are unleashing a new original tune tonight that is a real barn burner.

Good luck and rock on! :rock:

Hopefully, someone'll catch a video of that. :cool:

Uke on, my man. Uke on. :shaka:

Dom you ok bro? if you dont mind me asking what happened? shoot me a pm. just had someone close to me in the hospital to! :(

I sure wish you put a video up on that, braddah! For those that have never heard Dom's classic rock:

http://www.rockslide.org/sounds.html

Can anyone guess who the hippie in this photo shredding on a Paul is???!!!:

lespaul.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad everything turned out alright. Malama Pono

Dominator is probably the biggest reason why I enjoy the ukulele as much as I do.
Thanks Dom! I hope all is well with you.

Top Bottom