I kissed a girl and i liked it

EEEK! 10 seconds of that was enuf......just one question, was it male or female?

If he was a girl it would have been yanked pronto. Thanks a lot Fred, I was hoping it was you covering the song....:eek: This post ranks right up there with your elephant town and rick rolled posts...

Last edited:
If he was a girl it would have been yanked pronto. Thanks a lot Fred, I was hoping it was you covering the song....:eek: This post ranks right up there with your elephant town and rick rolled posts...

ROFL sorry guys, it was brought to me and i needed to share the pain.

one comment on that video said "more like i ate and girl, just to try it."

hahaha sorry guys. :D

:eek:
whoah.

What, you can't show girl boobs but boy boobs are okay? You tube is sexist!:)

LOL That's the social norm for you; although, nudity for educational purposes (i.e. nursing) is allowed. I guess it's just a completely subjective judgment call on the moderators. :rolleyes:

Here's another singing fat guy. Lets make fun of him too...

That was very rude. Iz was a great and respected musician, and he deserves to be remembered that way.
That other guy is just trying to get attention and fame

That was very rude. Iz was a great and respected musician, and he deserves to be remembered that way.
That other guy is just trying to get attention and fame

It's okay Miso - he was being sarcastic. He's saying we shouldn't make fun of fat people.

It's okay Miso - he was being sarcastic. He's saying we shouldn't make fun of fat people.

......Another fine example of my ignorance.....sorry Slick.....

But this guy really needs to get a hold of himself. A sex symbol? C'mon, are people my age not an aspect? The kind of things he does are illustrations of his maturity, and are a horrendous example of how to expose yourself on the internet. (Sorry, but I think this is something to rant about)

Top Bottom